Thursday, June 10, 2010

My artwork on airline luggage carts...


Delta Airlines put my artwork on luggage/coffin carts for the military men and women who are leaving for service or coming back home.

The cart with the flags on it carries our fallen soldiers off the plane on the way to their final resting place. It's an American flag that I painted in the KC Cafe(Casey, IA) and I put it into Photoshop and put the seals of all the branches of our military on it, with the saying "all gave some, but some gave all.".

The luggage cart has my eagle painting on the back and the '03 and '09 rock paintings on each side, as well as, the KC Cafe flag on top. They put my "Bubba" signature in the bottom corner of the luggage cart.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Bubba and Maria....this is awesome!! Has this been on any newscasts?? I think it should be on a Delta TV commercial! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing! Love the work and continued surprises you give us Bubba! God has truly blessed us with you and your family! Thank you and look forward to what you offer us next!