Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flag of Honor



As I was going through the mail at the studio today, I came across a package. I didn't recognize the name but I was curious to see what was inside. It was a flag, not the kind of flag I'm used to seeing on a regular business around here but a "Flag of Honor." It was sent to us from a woman named, Kelly. It reads:

"This flag is created from the names of those who perished in the terrorist attacks of 9/11. Now and forever it represents their immortality. We shall never forget them." 

We were honored to display it in our studio in memory of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Thanks again, Kelly for sending this to us. 

God bless the victims of the 9/11 tragedy and their families. 

For more information on this project, please visit: http://flagofhonor.org/

No comments: